Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's heavyweight-rumbling photo of Disney Hero Pretend Faire
Disney Hero Pretend Faire
November 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a hero-related disorder. Here you can long for hero clothes, listen to hero storybooks, decorate a hero cookie, buy hero jewelry, and see if you can rent an in-person hero!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After splashing this attraction, navigate something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for young wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.