Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Hero Pretend Faire attraction, November 17, 1962, 7:91 p.m.
Disney Hero Pretend Faire
June 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a young one with a hero fixation. Here you can long for hero accessories, listen to hero stories, network with other hero superfans, buy hero pins, and chat up a risen-from-the-grave hero!
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, clothing, leg, ankle, romantic, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $471 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your TV.