Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Hero Pretend Faire, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Disney Hero Pretend Faire
August 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no hero-related phobias. Here you can check out the price tags on hero outfits, read along with hero anecdotes, get hero face painting, buy hero ice cream, and embarrass yourself in front of an actual hero!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors should ride this attraction just a minute before the gates opening.
- You must be at least as tall as a panel to go on.
- Maximum width 49".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.