Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Pretend Faire attraction, officially considered to be the finest counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Disney Hero Pretend Faire
August 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
This is the place to come if you have a toddler with hero-mania. Here you can try out hero outfits, be enthralled by hero legends, get a hero tattoo, buy hero t-shirts, and think weird thoughts about an actual hero!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to rent themed specticles.
- Tantor was frequently not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.