Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Pretend Faire attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Disney Hero Pretend Faire
January 20, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half churros
This is the place to come if you have hero-mania. Here you can buy hero clothes, read along with hero storybooks, get a hero tattoo, buy hero churros, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a risen-from-the-grave American hero!
- If traveling with major children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before spinning this attraction, it's recommended that you find something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.