Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Make Believe Faire attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Disney Hero Make Believe Faire
January 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This is the place to be if you have a hero-obsessed teen. Here you can ogle hero clothes, read along with hero legends, decorate a hero cookie, buy hero artwork, and have a private autograph session with a straight-out-of-a-storybook hero!
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from blinding shoes or blood, hip, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Disney Hero Make Believe Faire, there is a football court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.