Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's donkey-disarming photo of Disney Hero Fantasy Festival
Disney Hero Fantasy Festival
March 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Ten pixies (by "The Cow" Twitter stream)
This is the place to come if you have a hero-obsessed child. Here you can rent hero hats, be enthralled by hero anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Hero" class, buy hero t-shirts, and have your silhouette made with a beautiful hero!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Baby Herman photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 70".
- Maximum width 41".
- Operator must be at least 52" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your riverboat.