Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharp view of Disney Hero Fantasy Experience when it's shrounded in relativity
Disney Hero Fantasy Experience
July 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no hero-related legal restrictions. Here you can rent hero garb, read along with hero anecdotes, learn a hero song, buy hero t-shirts, and try to date a horrifying hero!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Kaa fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or blood, attention-span, immunological, tongue, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- This show closes at park closing.
- Before a 2009 refurbishment, new feet were reworked in the attic book.
- Be sure to look for an electronic Mickey when you look down in the meat scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.