Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's critter-rotating photo of Disney Hero Fantasy Carnival
Disney Hero Fantasy Carnival
February 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a wife who won't shut up about wanting to see a hero. Here you can ogle hero clothes, listen to hero anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Hero" class, buy hero baubles, and briefly speak with a just-like-in-the-movies hero!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and relax.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Jafar interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or bowel, heart, or neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.