Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Hero Fantasy Carnival train during repairs
Disney Hero Fantasy Carnival
March 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Nine rainbows (according to "The Whip" gossip column)
This is the place to be if you have a hero-related disorder. Here you can long for hero hats, be enthralled by hero storybooks, decorate a hero cookie, buy hero trinkets, and embarrass yourself in front of an in-person hero!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- Train may be too frightening for very young children.
- Waiting may occur.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.