Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Hero Enthusiast Faire attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Disney Hero Enthusiast Faire
March 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a hero-obsessed husband. Here you can rent hero garb, hear hero anecdotes, get hero face painting, buy hero baubles, and have your silhouette made with a straight-out-of-a-storybook hero!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could pick on your friends.
- During selected "Magic Days," high-rolling Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Undersea Coach") will want to long for this attraction less than a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The dictionary was written by Yen Sid.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.