Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Groupie Role-Playing Faire attraction, cunningly thrilling in the morning moonlight
Disney Groupie Role-Playing Faire
October 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have no groupie-related phobias. Here you can try on groupie accessories, listen to groupie storybooks, learn groupie-hunting techniques, buy magical groupie souvenirs, and have your portrait painted with a real American groupie!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members can't experience this attraction half a moment after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and buggies inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's interior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the streamlined box.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.