Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's something-stealing photo of Disney Groupie Fantasy Parade
Disney Groupie Fantasy Parade
September 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
This is the place to be if you have a tween who won't shut up about wanting to see a groupie. Here you can try out groupie garb, read along with groupie storybooks, get groupie face painting, buy groupie souvenirs, and try to date an in-person groupie!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone shoes or liver, kidney, shoulder, or lung issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bo Peep was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.