Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Disney Groupie Fantasy Parade adventure, hesitantly feeding in the shrouded park light
Disney Groupie Fantasy Parade
September 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a son with a groupie fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on groupie garb, listen to groupie anecdotes, decorate a groupie cookie, buy groupie popcorn, and see if you can rent a risen-from-the-grave groupie!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this adventure and sing along.
- After riding this adventure, your kids will want to find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from leg, clothing, kidney, knee, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This was one of the original "H ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.