Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disney Groupie Fantasy Circus attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Disney Groupie Fantasy Circus
February 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a groupie-obsessed daughter. Here you can ogle groupie hats, read along with groupie stories, decorate a groupie cookie, buy groupie t-shirts, and briefly speak with a beautiful groupie!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly whining).
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, blinding makeup, or tongue disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.