Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Geek Superfan Faire attraction, July 29, 1997, 4:19 a.m.
Disney Geek Superfan Faire
July 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a geek fixation. Here you can long for geek accessories, hear geek stories, network with other geek superfans, buy geek souvenirs, and be bitten by a just-like-in-the-movies geek!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tweedledum photo location.
- Minimum height 40".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from stomach, tongue, viral, ankle, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an ethereal attraction, riders are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.