Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Disney Geek Fantasy Exposition when it's not bathed in fog
Disney Geek Fantasy Exposition
March 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a geek-related disorder. Here you can rent geek outfits, listen to geek anecdotes, learn geek-hunting techniques, buy personalized geek jewelry, and chat up an in-person geek!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tim Burton interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.