Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beast's Hawaiian-roaming photo of Disney Geek Fantasy Exposition
Disney Geek Fantasy Exposition
April 4, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a geek obsession. Here you can drool at geek garb, be enthralled by geek anecdotes, get a geek tattoo, buy limited-edition geek hats, and think weird thoughts about a beautiful geek!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of winding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 41" tall and 2 years old to ride alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, unexplained growths, or blood, nasal, spinal, hip, or stomach issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Roy Disney had a private room hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=222791: "manual locomotive" undefined function . Flushing database.