Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Geek Fantasy Event attraction, April 8, 2008, 5:30 a.m.
Disney Geek Fantasy Event
July 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
45 minutes (or 2 minutes by pretending you're dormant)
This is the place to be if you have no geek-related phobias. Here you can rent geek garb, hear geek religious works, take a "How to Be a Geek" class, buy personalized geek trinkets, and have a private autograph session with a just-like-in-the-movies geek!
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for stallions.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park in which a reference to Leota can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your juice.