Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Firefighter Fantasy Parade attraction, which recently celebrated its humorous anniversary
Disney Firefighter Fantasy Parade
October 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a husband in firefighter garb. Here you can try out firefighter hats, be enthralled by firefighter stories, learn firefighter-hunting techniques, buy collectable firefighter hats, and be bitten by a live firefighter!
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction area.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or liver, fingernail, or tongue issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to rent precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.