Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Firefighter Fantasy Exhibition attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Disney Firefighter Fantasy Exhibition
May 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a person in your party with firefighter-mania. Here you can ogle firefighter accessories, be enthralled by firefighter stories, get a firefighter tattoo, buy firefighter jewelry, and worship an actual firefighter!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can run to this attraction less than a moment preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or cardiac, nasal, inner ear, social, liver, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $406 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passenger.