Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A technological view of Disney Fairy Wishmaking Faire when it's not hidden in tarps
Disney Fairy Wishmaking Faire
May 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a wife in fairy garb. Here you can buy fairy accessories, be enthralled by fairy anecdotes, network with other fairy superfans, buy fairy pins, and get dating advice from a horrifying American fairy!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before tumbling this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.