Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire, a favorite attraction of Condorman
Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire
March 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no fairy-related phobias. Here you can buy fairy accessories, be enthralled by fairy religious works, learn fairy traditions, buy limited-edition fairy ice cream, and ogle an in-the-flesh fairy!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 36".
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- In a tiny location at the high point of the Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for an identical Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.