Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire attraction at dusk
Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire
January 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a fairy-related disorder. Here you can drool at fairy clothes, be enthralled by fairy anecdotes, decorate a fairy cookie, buy fairy pins, and chat up a live fairy!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- For your health, you should be free from runny makeup, emotional baggage, or chin disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire, there is a mortal combat court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.