Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire
July 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an unnatural fairy obsession. Here you can buy fairy outfits, read along with fairy anecdotes, learn fairy-hunting techniques, buy fairy pins, and worship a straight-out-of-a-storybook fairy!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness or viral disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The top of Disney Fairy Whimsy Faire can be spotted from as far away as Fantasia.
- Be sure to look for an elegant Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.