Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Fairy Imagination Faire attraction, December 30, 1986, 9:37 a.m.
Disney Fairy Imagination Faire
April 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have dreams of being a fairy. Here you can drool at fairy costumes, read along with fairy religious works, learn a fairy song, buy fairy t-shirts, and be bitten by a real fairy!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.