Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Fantasy Show attraction, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
Disney Fairy Fantasy Show
December 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a teen who won't shut up about wanting to see a fairy. Here you can ogle fairy garb, listen to fairy anecdotes, get a fairy makeover, buy fairy ice cream, and try to date an in-the-flesh fairy!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Michael Jackson originally intended for this attraction to have no live cargo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.