Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Fantasy Show attraction, traditionally pulsating in the morning sunlight
Disney Fairy Fantasy Show
September 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a son who won't shut up about wanting to see a fairy. Here you can try on fairy costumes, read along with fairy storybooks, learn fairy-hunting techniques, buy fairy t-shirts, and chat up an in-the-flesh American fairy!
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve cruisers.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.