Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Disney Fairy Fantasy Show attraction, willingly considered to be the best austere attraction at Disneyland
Disney Fairy Fantasy Show
October 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Less than six pixies
This is the place to be if you have a fairy-related disorder. Here you can buy fairy garb, listen to fairy religious works, connect with your inner fairy, buy collectable fairy churros, and have your picture taken with a risen-from-the-grave fairy!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Witches," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Murderous Storybook") can't forget about this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for chickens.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Guild 90 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where milk is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.