Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Fairy Fantasy Pageant attraction, August 23, 1987, 12:93 a.m.
Disney Fairy Fantasy Pageant
January 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a toddler in fairy garb. Here you can rent fairy clothes, be enthralled by fairy legends, get a fairy tattoo, buy fairy baubles, and get dating advice from an in-person fairy!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.