Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Fairy Fantasy Exhibition attraction, dashingly tempting in the shrouded candlelight
Disney Fairy Fantasy Exhibition
August 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a toddler in fairy garb. Here you can long for fairy garb, listen to fairy stories, take a "How to Be a Fairy" class, buy fairy popcorn, and chat up an actual fairy!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from elbow or tongue complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.