Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hungry view of Disney Fairy Fantasy Circus when it's not bathed in darkness
Disney Fairy Fantasy Circus
October 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a fairy obsession. Here you can long for fairy hats, be enthralled by fairy anecdotes, decorate a fairy cookie, buy fairy artwork, and have your brain devoured by a just-like-in-the-movies fairy!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with Horace Horsecollar fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.