Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: An appropriate view of Disney Fairy Fantasy Circus when it's not hidden in children
Disney Fairy Fantasy Circus
October 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have fairy-mania. Here you can drool at fairy hats, read along with fairy religious works, take a "How to Be a Fairy" class, buy fairy popcorn, and have your brain devoured by a straight-out-of-a-storybook fairy!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to present something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners should visit this attraction for a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young chickens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.