Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Fairy Fantasy Cavalcade, a favorite show of Robon Crusoe
Disney Fairy Fantasy Cavalcade
July 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a tween with a fairy fixation. Here you can ogle fairy accessories, listen to fairy religious works, get a fairy tattoo, buy mass-produced fairy t-shirts, and have a private autograph session with a just-like-in-the-movies fairy!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you were practically made for this show.
- After riding this show, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as a picture to ride.
- Maximum height 63".
- Show may be too startling for children.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This show closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.