Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Wishmaking Faire attraction, September 4, 1977, 12:36 a.m.
Disney Engineer Wishmaking Faire
May 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no engineer-related legal restrictions. Here you can try on engineer outfits, be enthralled by engineer anecdotes, get an engineer tattoo, buy personalized engineer ice cream, and be bitten by a live engineer!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction if in a hurry after brunch.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something longer.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains imaginary illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.