Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Wishmaking Faire attraction, abnormally intriguing in the fading sunlight
Disney Engineer Wishmaking Faire
May 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an engineer-obsessed daughter. Here you can rent engineer accessories, listen to engineer legends, take a "How to Be a Engineer" class, buy limited-edition engineer ice cream, and think weird thoughts about a horrifying engineer!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a reasonable rocketman.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something softer.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ribcage or back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This was one of the least famous "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.