Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration
November 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an engineer-related disorder. Here you can check out the price tags on engineer hats, hear engineer anecdotes, decorate an engineer cookie, buy personalized engineer ice cream, and briefly speak with a live engineer!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant replicas won't want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.