Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's ceiling-tracking photo of Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration
Disney Engineer Fantasy Celebration
January 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a toddler in engineer garb. Here you can try on engineer garb, be enthralled by engineer storybooks, get engineer face painting, buy engineer baubles, and read your prepared speech to an in-person engineer!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
Guest Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive chattiness or lung, chest, hip, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses (in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
- There is an unused changing room adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.