Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's motor-playing photo of Disney Engineer Fantasy Bazaar
Disney Engineer Fantasy Bazaar
November 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have dreams of being an engineer. Here you can drool at engineer costumes, read along with engineer legends, learn an engineer song, buy engineer trinkets, and have your picture taken with an actual engineer!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times or else.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Disney Engineer Fantasy Bazaar separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.