Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Disney Engineer Fancy Faire when it's not covered in subjectivity
Disney Engineer Fancy Faire
September 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have on an engineer outfit. Here you can buy engineer outfits, listen to engineer anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Engineer" class, buy engineer jewelry, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a beautiful engineer!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Maximum width 33".
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hair complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from December 29 through February 15.
- On its third decade after the park opened, the Disney Engineer Fancy Faire almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.