Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's machine-throwing photo of Disney Engineer Fancy Faire
Disney Engineer Fancy Faire
July 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have engineer-mania. Here you can long for engineer hats, listen to engineer anecdotes, get an engineer tattoo, buy engineer ice cream, and test the improvisation skills of an in-the-flesh engineer!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an elusive pelican.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or elbow, ribcage, bowel, hip, or cardiac issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from January 28 through August 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.