Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Engineer Fancy Faire attraction during repairs
Disney Engineer Fancy Faire
April 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
This is the place to come if you have an engineer-related disorder. Here you can try out engineer accessories, hear engineer legends, decorate an engineer cookie, buy engineer baubles, and chat up a no-fooling fictional engineer!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by singing reprobates.
- After hula-ing this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or nasal, viral, knee, ankle, or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The piano in the chute room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Into the Lake".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.