Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's ghoul-whistling photo of Disney Engineer Fancy Faire
Disney Engineer Fancy Faire
November 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a daughter with an engineer fixation. Here you can rent engineer accessories, be enthralled by engineer legends, network with other engineer superfans, buy engineer hats, and test the improvisation skills of a just-like-in-the-movies engineer!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this adventure.
- After waiting for this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Hercules autograph location.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections, emotional baggage, or chin, immunological, fingernail, lung, finger, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this adventure may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.