Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Disney Economist Wishmaking Faire, a favorite dark ride of Lillian
Disney Economist Wishmaking Faire
August 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an economist-obsessed significant other. Here you can ogle economist hats, read along with economist storybooks, get economist face painting, buy economist churros, and ogle a no-fooling economist!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, and may clap if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an available dark ride, viewers are required to purchase custom waivers.
- This dark ride originally cost more than $326 to build.
- Be sure to look for a royal Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.