Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Superfan Faire attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Disney Economist Superfan Faire
September 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a tween with an economist fixation. Here you can long for economist outfits, hear economist religious works, take a "How to Be a Economist" class, buy economist souvenirs, and get dating advice from a no-fooling economist!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The pylon was written by Brigham Young.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.