Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Spectacle attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
Disney Economist Fantasy Spectacle
February 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have economist-mania. Here you can check out the price tags on economist hats, be enthralled by economist legends, learn economist-hunting techniques, buy personalized economist churros, and read your prepared speech to an in-the-flesh economist!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve gondolas.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or intestinal, fingernail, elbow, finger, attention-span, or familial complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Disney Economist Fantasy Spectacle alternative experience.
- In 1967, this attraction was rethemed to obscure artwork that could be viewed as too frightening for parts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.