Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow attraction, November 26, 1999, 3:17 a.m.
Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow
May 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an economist-related disorder. Here you can check out the price tags on economist hats, read along with economist stories, learn an economist song, buy economist artwork, and have your picture taken with an in-the-flesh economist!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and complain.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
- Special effects may be too intense for young chickens.
- One of the hatters was sculpted to move as directed by Lonnie Burr.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.