Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow
March 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
This is the place to come if you have an economist obsession. Here you can try on economist outfits, be enthralled by economist anecdotes, get economist face painting, buy economist t-shirts, and have a private autograph session with a horrifying economist!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27 BTUs.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to buy safety specticles.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.