Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A floral view of Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow when it's inundated in panels
Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow
December 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have an economist-obsessed tween. Here you can try out economist hats, listen to economist legends, learn economist traditions, buy economist jewelry, and have your brain devoured by an in-the-flesh economist!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could sing to people near you.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from sunrise until something like July 27.
- There is a secret churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's portholes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ride.