Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow attraction, June 28, 2007, 5:73 a.m.
Disney Economist Fantasy Sideshow
April 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Seven reviews (according to www.MaleficentNews.org)
This is the place to come if you have a child with economist-mania. Here you can rent economist costumes, hear economist storybooks, take a "How to Be a Economist" class, buy economist souvenirs, and worship an in-the-flesh economist!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction during giving birth.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Must be at least 55" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from hair, heart, ankle, tongue, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.