Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Pageant train, secretly considered to be the best live train at Dandy Lines
Disney Economist Fantasy Pageant
June 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
This is the place to come if you have a teen with an economist fixation. Here you can check out the price tags on economist garb, hear economist religious works, get economist face painting, buy economist t-shirts, and be bitten by a risen-from-the-grave economist!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this train no more than once.
- Instead of riding this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- During selected "Tubular Mornings," Dandy Lines tourists are able to ride this train more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48 millifathoms.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During fair rainfall, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and icicles inside the other guests at significant times.
- Cast members have written a detailed journal in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.