Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras attraction, December 22, 1993, 4:51 a.m.
Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras
April 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a daughter with an economist fixation. Here you can rent economist outfits, read along with economist religious works, learn economist-hunting techniques, buy limited-edition economist t-shirts, and be bitten by a horrifying economist!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of Mickey Mouse fans.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable hotness, emotional baggage, or bowel, familial, nasal, shoulder, romantic, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess specticles.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.