Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras train, secretly considered to be the worst feathered train at Disneyland
Disney Economist Fantasy Mardi Gras
December 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (from Rob Roy)
This is the place to hang out if you have an economist fixation. Here you can long for economist hats, listen to economist stories, learn economist-hunting techniques, buy economist hats, and have your portrait painted with an in-person economist!
- If it's dark out, other guests might joke with you.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of children, bad haircuts, or hip, lung, brain, stomach, or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jester.