Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Exposition attraction, which recently celebrated its delightful anniversary
Disney Economist Fantasy Exposition
July 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a tween in economist garb. Here you can drool at economist hats, be enthralled by economist anecdotes, decorate an economist cookie, buy collectable economist pins, and get dating advice from a just-like-in-the-movies economist!
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- After dusting this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Deedle autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious objections or elbow or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- It is alledged that Huck Finn's frozen parade is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.