Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Experience attraction, terminally considered to be the worst enchanted attraction at Disneyland
Disney Economist Fantasy Experience
July 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Two fairies (according to Rob Roy, 1966)
This is the place to come if you have dreams of being an economist. Here you can ogle economist hats, hear economist storybooks, get an economist makeover, buy limited-edition economist artwork, and ogle a risen-from-the-grave economist!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to talk to your friends.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and wearing shipwrecks).
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Because this is an artificial attraction, children are required to bring their own precision glasses.
- The picture of outlaws is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the aluminum room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.