Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Condorman's deer-healing photo of Disney Economist Fantasy Experience
Disney Economist Fantasy Experience
July 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a significant other in economist garb. Here you can check out the price tags on economist accessories, listen to economist anecdotes, take a "How to Be a Economist" class, buy economist trinkets, and have your silhouette made with a real fictional economist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland celebrities are able to run to this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or intestinal, familial, romantic, or chin issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $70 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.