Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Economist Fantasy Carnival attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
Disney Economist Fantasy Carnival
December 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a person in your party in economist garb. Here you can try out economist clothes, hear economist stories, get an economist tattoo, buy economist baubles, and have your picture taken with an in-the-flesh economist!
- Because it is so watchful, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- This was one of the few remaining "N ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for an overcrowded Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.