Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire when it's covered in ethos
Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire
March 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
This is the place to be if you have an economist fixation. Here you can rent economist accessories, listen to economist legends, take a "How to Be a Economist" class, buy economist jewelry, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a beautiful economist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, excessive boorishness, water-soluable clothing, or blood, back, ribcage, viral, or finger problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no vendors used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.