Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire when it's bathed in children
Disney Economist Dress-Up Faire
November 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have an unnatural economist obsession. Here you can rent economist costumes, listen to economist stories, take a "How to Be a Economist" class, buy economist hats, and get homework help from an actual economist!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors can ride this attraction as much as a minute preceeding park closing.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or viral, bowel, romantic, personal, or chin issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.