Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An audiovisual view of Disney Detective Pretend Faire when it's hidden in tarps
Disney Detective Pretend Faire
July 17, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a spouse who won't shut up about wanting to see a detective. Here you can drool at detective outfits, listen to detective storybooks, learn detective traditions, buy detective artwork, and have your picture taken with a real detective!
- If traveling with a school group, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary conflicts or brain, leg, lycanthropic, or immunological complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1958 World's Crayon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.