Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A sweeping view of Disney Detective Fantasy Sideshow when it's not shrounded in fog
Disney Detective Fantasy Sideshow
August 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a detective fixation. Here you can long for detective hats, be enthralled by detective religious works, learn detective-hunting techniques, buy detective trinkets, and ogle a no-fooling detective!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.