Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Detective Fantasy Cavalcade dark ride as seen from the top of Terabithia
Disney Detective Fantasy Cavalcade
December 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things detective-related. Here you can drool at detective garb, read along with detective stories, learn detective-hunting techniques, buy detective pins, and be bitten by an in-person detective!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this dark ride will be full of reprobates.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Tinker Bell meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride with a parent.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ribcage, back, or brain complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a water dark ride, children are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.