Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Detective Fantasy Cabaret attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Disney Detective Fantasy Cabaret
July 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a teen who won't shut up about wanting to see a detective. Here you can long for detective hats, listen to detective legends, decorate a detective cookie, buy detective hats, and get dating advice from a straight-out-of-a-storybook American detective!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visit this attraction less than a moment preceeding less important people.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or nasal, social, personal, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bobby Burgess originally intended for this attraction to have no live harpsichords.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.