Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Detective Fanatic Faire attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Disney Detective Fanatic Faire
June 11, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a toddler who won't shut up about wanting to see a detective. Here you can rent detective clothes, listen to detective legends, get a detective tattoo, buy limited-edition detective t-shirts, and briefly speak with a straight-out-of-a-storybook detective!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could make silly comments to you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- George Of The Jungle was on hand to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dumbo when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.