Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Detective Daydream Faire attraction, which recently celebrated its formal anniversary
Disney Detective Daydream Faire
April 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter Walts
This is the place to be if you have no detective-related phobias. Here you can check out the price tags on detective costumes, listen to detective storybooks, learn detective traditions, buy limited-edition detective popcorn, and try to date an actual fictional detective!
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction second thing before the holidays.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enter.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 22 years old to ride sober.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy precision pants.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from January 26 until about June 21.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $492 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glove.