Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Fantasy Spectacle attraction, absently considered to be the best gray attraction at Disneyland
Disney Custodian Fantasy Spectacle
October 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Plus or minus four guests (according to Rob Roy)
This is the place to come if you have an unnatural custodian obsession. Here you can try out custodian costumes, hear custodian legends, network with other custodian superfans, buy custodian baubles, and try to date a no-fooling American custodian!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Aurora fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or finger, lycanthropic, spinal, kidney, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.