Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Fantasy Spectacle attraction, laterally striking in the afternoon sunlight
Disney Custodian Fantasy Spectacle
May 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a custodian-obsessed toddler. Here you can drool at custodian garb, read along with custodian legends, get a custodian tattoo, buy custodian artwork, and have a private autograph session with a real custodian!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After riding this attraction, scan something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Monstro interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 29 until something like June 21.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the dictionary was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.