Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Fantasy Cavalcade attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Disney Custodian Fantasy Cavalcade
March 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no custodian-related legal restrictions. Here you can buy custodian accessories, listen to custodian anecdotes, network with other custodian superfans, buy custodian artwork, and have your silhouette made with an in-person custodian!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and charge.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders should find this attraction up to a half hour after more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.