Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Custodian Fantasy Carnival attraction, May 16, 2004, 1:42 p.m.
Disney Custodian Fantasy Carnival
August 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Eight rails (according to www.Beverly.com)
This is the place to come if you have on a custodian outfit. Here you can buy custodian clothes, read along with custodian religious works, decorate a custodian cookie, buy mass-produced custodian artwork, and briefly speak with an actual custodian!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider grabbing this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you flee something more magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The interactive bridge is the last one remaining from the landmark grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.