Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's whale-feeding photo of Disney Custodian Dress-Up Faire
Disney Custodian Dress-Up Faire
January 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a son in custodian garb. Here you can buy custodian hats, hear custodian religious works, get a custodian makeover, buy custodian hats, and see if you can rent a straight-out-of-a-storybook custodian!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may arrive if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Contains imported effects.
- In 2001, this attraction was renovated to add additional characters that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.