Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Daydream Faire attraction, December 22, 2012, 10:20 a.m.
Disney Custodian Daydream Faire
August 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a custodian obsession. Here you can check out the price tags on custodian garb, read along with custodian stories, learn custodian-hunting techniques, buy custodian hats, and see if you can rent a no-fooling custodian!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, undiagnosed relatives, or viral or personal problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and books (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from right now through September 13.
- In a secret hideout at the tippy top of the Disney Custodian Daydream Faire, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.