Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disney Custodian Daydream Faire attraction, April 3, 2010, 1:28 p.m.
Disney Custodian Daydream Faire
November 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have no custodian-related phobias. Here you can rent custodian outfits, read along with custodian stories, decorate a custodian cookie, buy custodian pins, and ogle an in-person custodian!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might hug people near you.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more exciting.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or chin, knee, leg, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Bobby Burgess was once seen ducking this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.