Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Cowboy Fantasy Circus attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Disney Cowboy Fantasy Circus
July 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a toddler who won't shut up about wanting to see a cowboy. Here you can check out the price tags on cowboy garb, listen to cowboy anecdotes, learn cowboy traditions, buy cowboy hats, and chat up a no-fooling cowboy!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a faithful eye.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase special mustangs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.