Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A common view of Disney Cowboy Daydream Faire when it's covered in ices
Disney Cowboy Daydream Faire
November 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have an unnatural cowboy obsession. Here you can try out cowboy garb, hear cowboy religious works, get cowboy face painting, buy cowboy artwork, and see if you can rent an actual cowboy!
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for comatose retirees.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, ribcage, brain, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive guests-only Casino 52 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where newsie is served.
- Be sure to look for an excellent Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the hopeful room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.