Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Circus Wishmaking Faire attraction as seen from the top of a town
Disney Circus Wishmaking Faire
October 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Eight and a smidge Walts
This is the place to be if you have a spouse who won't shut up about wanting to see a circus. Here you can drool at circus costumes, be enthralled by circus storybooks, learn circus traditions, buy mass-produced circus jewelry, and see if you can rent an in-the-flesh circus!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys, water-soluable clothing, or spinal or viral problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to insert images from the "Disney Circus Wishmaking Faire" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.