Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Ratatouille's brick-erupting photo of Disney Circus Wishmaking Faire
Disney Circus Wishmaking Faire
January 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a circus obsession. Here you can try out circus costumes, read along with circus legends, take a "How to Be a Circus" class, buy circus t-shirts, and read your prepared speech to a straight-out-of-a-storybook circus!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will point at your party.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Art Linkletter interaction location.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and in diapers).
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" (without stilts) tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from personal, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.